Saturday, November 7, 2009

Compassion

In Jonah 4 we find that Jonah is disappointed that God had mercy on Nineveh. To me, the way God speaks in Jonah 4:11 when He said, "and I myself not take pity upon Nineveh, the great city, in which more than one hundred and twenty thousand people who do not know their right hand or their left..." tells me the people pf Nineveh didn't know anything about Him.

Once Jonah preached in the city there was a great revival. The people changed their ways.

We need to have compassion for others.

If you have a prayer request please leave me a comment and let me know so that I and all our readers can join you in prayer also.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I find it very very kind of you to ask people for their prayer requests and you will pray for them...very very kind of you indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete