- Jesus cleansed the leper (Matthew 8:1-4)
- Jesus healed the centurion's servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
- Jesus calmed the storm (Matthew 8:23-27)
- Jesus walked on the water (Matthew 14:25)
- Jesus cast out the unclean spirit (Mark 1:23-25)
- Jesus rose Jairus' daughter from the dead (Mark 5:35-43)
- Jesus fed the 4000 (Mark 8:1-10)
- Jesus rose the widow's son from the dead (Luke 7:12-15)
- Jesus healed the demonic boy (Luke 9:38-45)
- Jesus healed one of His capture's ears (Luke 22:50-51)
- Jesus fed the 5000 (John 6:1-14)
- Jesus turned water into wine (John 2:1-11)
- Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:38-43)
Not only did Jesus perform miracles, but He always had the best answer no matter whether He was tempted by the devil or tested by the Pharisees. When the devil tried to get Jesus to turn stones to bread, Jesus answered, "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matthew 4:4). In Matthew 7:29 it is written that Jesus taught as One with authority unlike the scribes.
In John 6:35 Jesus said, "I am the Bread of Life. He that comes to me shall never be hungry, and he who believes...on Me will never thirst anymore." In John 8:12 Jesus is the Light of the world. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6). In John 14:6 Jesus said, "No one comes to the Father except by me."
The absolute most important thing that Jesus did was to die on the cross and raise from the dead. He was crucified on the cross. Before He was crucified, the soldiers mocked Him, spit on Him, beat Him, put a crown of thorns on Him. They crucified Him by hanging Him on the cross (John 19:17-18). Just before He died He said, "It is finished" (John 19:30). What was finished? Isaiah 53:5 reads, "but He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for out iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed." His stripes were from being whipped. So what was finished? Sin was finished. Sickness was finished. Death was finished. The Good News is that JESUS RESSURECTED! Because of this our sins are forgiven. He conquered death, sin, sickness, etc. John 11:25 reads, "I am the Resurrection and the Life: he that believeth in me though he were dead, yet shall he live."
Another way we see that Jesus is God the Son is because who else being in so much pain hanging on the cross would say, "Father forgive them: for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34). There Jesus asked God to forgive those who had done all that to Him. Jesus truly is the Son of God. He is ALIVE! Jesus is my/our Lord God and Savior who died on the cross so that my sins and your sins can be forgiven. Our God is an awesome God. He is a mighty, powerful, and majestic God. Give Him praise and worship and glory everyday.
Thank you Jesus! Glory to Your Name!