Monday, December 28, 2009

Stand Firm, Stand Tall

Jesus said in Matthew 24:13, "but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Before saying that, Jesus is talking about wickedness and many people's love will grow cold.  This entire section is in the NIV, headed as, "Signs of the End of the Age."

We need to love one another without setting conditions.  Romans 12:9 reads in the King James, "let love be without dissimulation."  The amplified version reads it this way, "[let your] love be sincere (a real thing)."  We, a fishers of men need to stand firm until the end.  Stand firm in your love for one another.  Make sure your love is a real thing! Let's pray this together.

Dear Father I pray in the name of Jesus, Thank You for loving me everyday no matter what.  Please fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me to love one another.  Help my love to be sincere towards one another.  Thank you Jesus!  Your will be done Father, In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

Remember to stand firm in love of one another until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment