Monday, October 5, 2009

Perseverance

Perseverance hopefully will pay off. My brother got his first book published last week and is now available for sale. If you are interested in ordering it please visit his Modern Knights website. This is something that has taken him about 6 years to accomplish, and well it required a lot of patients and perseverance. Revelations 2:2 reads, "I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance." To me, this verse taken out of the chapter says something by itself. God is watching you and He knows what you are really doing. Are you being lazy? Are you trying to slide by? Are you trying your best to do God's will? Think about it. If you are trying something, don't give up, but pray, be patient, and have faith. Obviously my brother has been very patient, and has faith. My brother told me that he prayed about this book he wrote almost every night. Now look it paid off. Proverbs 3:5 reads, "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart." Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment