Monday, January 4, 2010

Be not Ashamed

So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord... 2 Timothy 1:8

We should never be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. He came and was beaten, spit on, mocked, and crucified for all our sins to be forgiven. The Good News is that Jesus is resurrected. Never ever be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is King of kings and Lord of lords and Name above all names. Glory be to God! Be sure to leave a comment before you leave.

Most Monday's from now on, I will be putting a 'Verse of the Week' up with a short explanation.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more "verse of the week".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to God! It is very sad to think at one time in my life I would not speak up for Jesus Christ simply because I did not want to offend someone. Thank God I have now grown in my walk with God and KNOW that He is the reason I am alive. He is what keeps my heart beating and life in me! God is an awesome God and we should never be ashamed of Him!

    ReplyDelete